Corinne Michaels is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of romance novels. Her stories are chock full of emotion, humor, and unrelenting love, and she enjoys putting her characters through intense heartbreak before finding a way to heal them through their struggles.
Corinne is a former Navy wife and happily married to the man of her dreams. She began her writing career after spending months away from her husband while he was deployed—reading and writing were her escapes from the loneliness. Corinne now lives in Virginia with her husband and is the emotional, witty, sarcastic, and fun-loving mom of two beautiful children.
- I live on a farm – kind of. It’s more like land, but I call it a farm.
- I have chickens. Yes, real ones, which is why I believe it’s a farm.
- I have the same 9 best friends since I was in high school and we talk once a week. We plan to build a compound and live there when we’re old.
- I met my husband when I was 18. We married when I was 19, and I am still married to him (as of today).
- Road rage is a real thing, ask my kids about when I drive …
- You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can’t take the Jersey out of the girl. This is extremely true when I get angry. Suddenly, my accent kicks in and you’d think I have a split personality.
What you’ll find on my website
All of my books in series order.
Epilogues, features and bonus scenes.
Wondering which books to read in what order? I can help with that!