I was tagged on Facebook from a few people in regards to my top books, facts about me that you might not know, and then I have some info about Beholden too…
Ten Book that have stayed with me …
1. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
2. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
3. The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks
4. The Driven Trilogy by K. Bromberg
5. Gabriel’s Inferno Sereis by Sylvain Reynard
6. Arsen by Mia Asher
7. Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan
8. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
9. Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
10. The Avoiding Series by K.A. Linde
Five Random Facts…
I was nominated by K. Bromberg to list 5 things about myself…so here are 5 facts that people might not know about me:
1. I started dating my husband in May, we were engaged by September. Married in July of the following year. Whoever says insta-love doesn’t exist – exhibit A. (That was in 2000)
2. I’m deathly afraid of fish, fires, and tornados. I blame it on the Wizard of Oz which I was obsessed with as a kid. I moved close to the water because someone said they don’t get tornados…they lied. The fish thing I refuse to swim in the ocean if I can’t see the bottom and even then I see fish, yet I live by the beach. I went snorkeling once and I literally climbed (picture someone climbing a tree) my husband to get out of the water when something touched me.
3. A lot of people think I’m tough, but I’m really not. I cry… A lot. Which doesn’t make me weak, but I’m extremely insecure. More than normal probably. I feel every emotion which is why I write. It helps me handle my insecurities.
4. My favorite color is turquoise. I pretty much wear something in that color everyday.
5. My daughter was born with a cleft palate. Oh, she stopped breathing and I had to perform CPR. Her birth was difficult and so was her infancy. Both of my children have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. Which is a connective tissue disorder. My son manifested different from my daughter, but both can are in the moderate categories. My daughter has more issues with healing (which is why we had so much difficulty with her palate). My son has more joint issues. It’s one of the top 1000 rarest syndromes and both my husband and I are carriers… go figure.
Some information about Beloved and Beholden…
❖ Beloved & Beholden will wrap up Jackson and Catherine’s story. It’s a duet so you’ll get the conclusion of their story soon.
❖ What other stories do I have planned…I have Ashton and Natalie’s stories plotted. I’ve also had a few ask about Taylor, which is a possibility.
❖ The big one: When can we expect Beholden. I’ve been very firm on not releasing a date because life is unexpected. Things change whether we want them to or not.
So I can say this . . . Fall of 2014